Saturday, April 30, 2011

consider yourself.. WARNED!!

KIDS NOWADAYS.. I don't think this phrase could've been use in a better place.. seriously. what's with kids nowadays..? Have they no self respect?

1st they came up with this junk...


And they even had a Chinese version for it. like wtf? eventhough it's a tad bit better..


and for all I know.. Jo introduce this to me.. which is much much worse..



SERIOUSLY! I dont care Hannah Montana is wearing your jeans
Ashley Tisdale’s wearing your jeans
Keke Palmer’s also wearing your jeans
what has become of our music industry??!!

3 comments:

Rachael Lum said...

Oh. My. Goodness... There's got to be better songwriters out there!

Ben Tech said...

there's a MALAY one up here :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euADhp3dFJc

Rachael Lum said...

Hokkien too!