Saturday, May 30, 2009

Answers: WHO SAID THIS??

WHO SAID THIS?

PEARLS OF WISDOM(?)

Silver pearls bar divider Pictures, Images and Photos

1. "I swear on my mummy's apple pie..." Harendran in Snow White, Angsana version

2. "The sky is blue." Aaron

3. "Get the picture?" Pn Grace! Remember?

4. "Yuen Yang bully meeeee...." Michelle

5. "When I see Kit Kat, I think of Kitty Cat. When I think of Kitty Cat, I think of you..." Drumroll………….(cough)……….Pn Ting, she gave her reason for buying us Kit Kat.

6. "Don't you think bald is sexy?" Stalked. Miss Ida

7. "Kita mesti...AHAHAHAHAHA....kita..HAHAHAH..."(dialogue varies but laughing remains the same) How to not know this? This is what you call free answer in exams. Ben

8. "FIVE(!!!!) more minutes left..." Pn Harminder, every other exam day(even trials)

Black Pearls Divider Pictures, Images and PhotosBlack Pearls Divider Pictures, Images and PhotosBlack Pearls Divider Pictures, Images and PhotosBlack Pearls Divider Pictures, Images and Photos

OKAY! Answers revealed as promised. Hope it jogged your memory. Anyway, I'm trying to jog my own memory for more. Until then!

No comments: