Friday, May 1, 2009

Quiz: WHO SAID THIS?

Okay, guys, we enter May, so take it as a relaxing read, or whatever you want it to be. Here are several quotable quotes that may or may not be repeating themselves in your head over and over again like a tape recorder. So read up the instructions and have fun!

Instructions:

1. Answer each question.
2. Laugh if you have to.
3. Post answers as a comment. It doesn't matter if the previous person had already posted a comment. Nor does it matter what you choose to add.

( I just realised there's no place for comments. Anyone know how to make some changes? Either that or post it on chat box!

Quiz:

WHO SAID THIS?


1. "I swear on my mummy's apple pie..."

2. "The sky is blue."

3. "Get the picture?"

4. "Yuen Yang bully meeeee...."

5. "When I see Kit Kat, I think of Kitty Cat. When I think of Kitty Cat, I think of you..."

6. "Don't you think bald is sexy?"

7. "Kita mesti...AHAHAHAHAHA....kita..HAHAHAH..."(dialogue varies but laughing remains the same)

8. "FIVE(!!!!) more minutes left..."

~Answers will be revealed by the end of the month~

1 comment:

mirah.// said...

testing testing. (: